ClearRP Server Reset FAQ

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Executive
1668560930904.png

FiveM Server Reset FAQ

Q: Is the server whitelisted still?

A: No. The server will be open and public.

Q: Will I be able to admin the server?
A: Those who are eG or eGO rank will have limited kick and ban powers to remove individuals who are blatantly committing acts of mass rdm, vdm or cheating. Any other issues will require a player report through the forums or through Discord which will be managed by our management team.

Q: What will be resetting?
A: Everything. All characters and assets are being reset. Roleplay will also be reset with the scope that characters will remember "the good times" they had with other characters.

Q: Will I have to remake my character?
A: Yes. It's recommended you save your characters appearance by screenshotting the clothing / customization screens. We will have character backups in the event you do not do this.

Q: Do I keep my job? / If I own a business do I keep it?
A: All businesses will also be wiped and now managed by the Mayor's office. Anyone interested in running a business will have to present a business plan and proposal to the Mayor. However, those who originally owned businesses will be given priority over owning those businesses once more as long as a reasonable plan is presented to the Mayor.

Q: What about Police or EMS? Are they keeping their jobs?
A: All emergency service will have the opportunity to keep their employment within the various departments. However, all ranks within those departments will be reset to the base rank. For example, all individuals employed by the Blaine County Sheriffs Office will be reset to Deputy. The same applies for the State Police and City Police. Department heads (Dylan Tebo, Austin Clarkson, Rainer Drolshagen) will be maintaining their positions and providing promotions to those who earn it through their roleplay actions.

If you have additional questions, please post them below for leadership to answer them.

blank_dvth

EGO Is My Life!
Manager
Excited for the new server though, while I've never personally played, I've always found it fun to watch it all happen through Discord.

Department heads (Dylan Tebo, Austin Clarkson, Rainer Drolshagen) will be maintaing their positions
Maintaining* (sorry, couldn't help it...)

IIKingDavidII

I made one post
=(e)=
View attachment 14779

FiveM Server Reset FAQ

A: Those who are eG or eGO rank will have limited kick and ban powers to remove individuals who are blatantly committing acts of mass rdm, vdm or cheating. Any other issues will require a player report through the forums or through Discord which will be managed by our management team.

A: Everything. All characters and assets are being reset. Roleplay will also be reset with the scope that characters will remember "the good times" they had with other characters.

A: Yes. It's recommended you save your characters appearance by screenshotting the clothing / customization screens. We will have character backups in the event you do not do this.

A: All businesses will also be wiped and now managed by the Mayor's office. Anyone interested in running a business will have to present a business plan and proposal to the Mayor. However, those who originally owned businesses will be given priority over owning those businesses once more as long as a reasonable plan is presented to the Mayor.

A: All emergency service will have the opportunity to keep their employment within the various departments. However, all ranks within those departments will be reset to the base rank. For example, all individuals employed by the Blaine County Sheriffs Office will be reset to Deputy. The same applies for the State Police and City Police. Department heads (Dylan Tebo, Austin Clarkson, Rainer Drolshagen) will be maintaining their positions and providing promotions to those who earn it through their roleplay actions.

If you have additional questions, please post them below for leadership to answer them.
Hello, regarding police. Is possible to be reinstated? I was a cop before the update

letherrip

I made one post
View attachment 14779

FiveM Server Reset FAQ

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9