Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 18, 2009 #1 After about half a year of trying to fix my MIC i gave up, Then weirdly it works now So i should be talking on the MIC more now
After about half a year of trying to fix my MIC i gave up, Then weirdly it works now So i should be talking on the MIC more now
R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Aug 18, 2009 #2 Why didn't you just buy a new one But nice job
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 18, 2009 #3 Rice_Eater said: Why didn't you just buy a new one Click to expand... I was broke (until now)Im gonna buy a new one soon though.I dont think its working as well as it use to.it may be a little fuzzy but meow and spartan said they could here me fine.
Rice_Eater said: Why didn't you just buy a new one Click to expand... I was broke (until now)Im gonna buy a new one soon though.I dont think its working as well as it use to.it may be a little fuzzy but meow and spartan said they could here me fine.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 18, 2009 #4 woo hoo! nice job! i better hear you talking or ill blow your brains out. hahaha! :w00t:
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 18, 2009 #5 lol later today(day i started thread)i bought a new mic.XD
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Aug 18, 2009 #6 Now watch it screw up again the second you get cornered. At least, that'd be my luck. :facewall:
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 18, 2009 #7 xShuriken said: Now watch it screw up again the second you get cornered. Click to expand... lol
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Aug 18, 2009 #8 Good, I better see you in office! or else >
Hedwig Famous Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 518 Aug 18, 2009 #9 I cast spell on it. EXPECTO DESTROYMICO
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Aug 19, 2009 #10 awww... i will miss the silence