G Goretex Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 805 Aug 22, 2009 #1 I was wondering how much bandwidth the 32 slot servers would take up every hour. I have read around on the internet, but I can't get a solid answer from anyone.
I was wondering how much bandwidth the 32 slot servers would take up every hour. I have read around on the internet, but I can't get a solid answer from anyone.
W Waddle Dee Poster Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 130 Aug 22, 2009 #2 Its around 30mb per hour. Do you have a bandwith cap?
G Goretex Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 805 Aug 22, 2009 #3 Waddle Dee said: Its around 30mb per hour. Do you have a bandwith cap? Click to expand... yeah, and I just passed it D: 60gb cap, it's not even possible to fill half of that playing every hour for 30 days straight. Must be the other guy on the connection.
Waddle Dee said: Its around 30mb per hour. Do you have a bandwith cap? Click to expand... yeah, and I just passed it D: 60gb cap, it's not even possible to fill half of that playing every hour for 30 days straight. Must be the other guy on the connection.
W Waddle Dee Poster Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 130 Aug 23, 2009 #4 I agree. What isp would you happen to use? I have Cox which has a 40gb d/l limit, it sucks