TF2 idler question

m3rryg0r0und

Active Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
297
Hey everyone now I know what the sourceOP FAQ says about running the idler and playing other steam games and how it is ok to do, but I was wondering if anyone has really done this?

If so, was it fine and no bans or anything?

I wonder because I would like to run the idler and play CoDWaW at the same time.
 
You can run the Idler and other games at the same time. However, if your are actually trying to play a Source game it will not work. If you idle and try to play TF2, or CSS you will be disconnected from your game. No VAC bans will follow.

If you want to play WAW while idling, that is just fine.
 
Woodstock, you can actually play any game except TF2 while runnning the idler. I've played lots of css while idling and gotten items during that time.
 
shhhhh some people get mad when they hear the word idle... LOL
 
The idler is completly safe and it works, you can play any source game or basically any game when its running exepct for tf2, it says that you have to close the idler to play tf2
 
Its Really Safe, No viruses, But Be sure not to play TF2 While using it.
 
Back
Top