- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 830
Hey guys im etek and I just swap from DoD:S too TF2 and im having fun and all, I was wondering I just have 2 questions.
1. why dont TF2 people use the ventrilo channels?
2. why are their less and less people on the servers each day?
Im thinking to myself maybe its the timezones im not sure but I was wondering if someone in the TF2 division could answer my question thanks you.
P.S New favourite map is BlackMesa and enjoying it heaps.
1. why dont TF2 people use the ventrilo channels?
2. why are their less and less people on the servers each day?
Im thinking to myself maybe its the timezones im not sure but I was wondering if someone in the TF2 division could answer my question thanks you.
P.S New favourite map is BlackMesa and enjoying it heaps.











