D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Sep 9, 2009 #1 After Twisting my knee at work, I get two weeks off with pay and since I have school only on thursdays from 4-10pm, I have lots of free time. I don't know what to do with it so i"ll be playing alot now and
After Twisting my knee at work, I get two weeks off with pay and since I have school only on thursdays from 4-10pm, I have lots of free time. I don't know what to do with it so i"ll be playing alot now and
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 9, 2009 #3 Sucks about your knee man, I'm sorry. On a related note, yay insomnia!
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Sep 9, 2009 #4 Cool about the freetime, sorry about the knee, yay for the no sleep playing making it easier for me to kill you ingame...
Cool about the freetime, sorry about the knee, yay for the no sleep playing making it easier for me to kill you ingame...
W Wickedesque Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 162 Sep 9, 2009 #5 At least your in-game knee is perfect, right? ;D Except if you're the Scoot. You got no knees. Then you're Mr. Crazy Legs.
At least your in-game knee is perfect, right? ;D Except if you're the Scoot. You got no knees. Then you're Mr. Crazy Legs.
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Sep 9, 2009 #6 Wickedesque said: At least your in-game knee is perfect, right? ;D Except if you're the Scoot. You got no knees. Then you're Mr. Crazy Legs. Click to expand... You stole my joke!
Wickedesque said: At least your in-game knee is perfect, right? ;D Except if you're the Scoot. You got no knees. Then you're Mr. Crazy Legs. Click to expand... You stole my joke!
D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Sep 9, 2009 #7 Scouts have rubber legs! Have you seen them double jump!?