Favorite Web Broswer

What is ypur favorite Web broswer?

  • Internet Explorer

    Points: 6 6.6%
  • Google Chrome

    Points: 23 25.3%
  • FireFox

    Points: 50 54.9%
  • Opera

    Points: 5 5.5%
  • Safari

    Points: 2 2.2%
  • Other

    Points: 5 5.5%

  • Total voters
    91
Internet Explorer....didn't have any issues with it.
I just don't understand why people hate it so much. We have Firefox at job and I really can't see any advantage. Seriously maybe i'm dumb to eyes of many but it's a nice web browser, easy to use and compatible with everything on internet.
 
Internet Explorer....didn't have any issues with it.
I just don't understand why people hate it so much. We have Firefox at job and I really can't see any advantage. Seriously maybe i'm dumb to eyes of many but it's a nice web browser, easy to use and compatible with everything on internet.

Internet Explorer isn't bad now. I started using FF before IE7 came out and IE6 was pretty crappy. I don't mind IE now, but I've gotten used to how much I can customize Firefox.
 
i use chrome mostly but a little of firefox. chrome frame i think just came out for ie6-8 which practically turns it into chrome (googles playing hard ball) I also use lunascape5 which incorporates webkit, trident, and gecko, still early release but it works pretty nice
 
Internet Explorer....didn't have any issues with it.
I just don't understand why people hate it so much. We have Firefox at job and I really can't see any advantage. Seriously maybe i'm dumb to eyes of many but it's a nice web browser, easy to use and compatible with everything on internet.

one of the biggest problems with IE is all the pop up even the ones that are blocked. FF has far fewer, and the add on faster fox makes it alto faster than IE.
 
Until Chrome has extensions, I will always love Firefox.
 
Chrome can still be pretty buggy, that's why I chose firefox, this is the third time i went back to Firefox from chrome, because chrome basically started to die. I know i'm not doing anything weird when it dies either...
 
Chrome is much better and faster that FireFox.

Who chose IE! :D

Me and has I said I never had any issues with it. Never been annoyed with popup and it never saw any speed difference between him and FF. As I said we use FF at job and seriously, for all day navigation, google, espn, edgegamers website and stuff like that, FF or IE it's exactly the same for me.
 
Me and has I said I never had any issues with it. Never been annoyed with popup and it never saw any speed difference between him and FF. As I said we use FF at job and seriously, for all day navigation, google, espn, edgegamers website and stuff like that, FF or IE it's exactly the same for me.

What about Chrome? You should take a look at that. I love the very simplistic and sleek design while fronting incredible speed.
 
All of them let you surf the web... I use Firefox. and I.E..... I have used all of them they are all good to very good... Since I have to chose I'm going with firefox... hands down... but that's for me
 
Yea, FF is a good choice and chrome is great too, just a few bugs it still needs to fix imo... i haven't noticed any difference in speed yet though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top