Banes Spray shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
399
yes this is a spray shop if you want one post here gimmie some of your ideas.

my sprays are not quality they are funny, i can make good ones but i prefer the laugh...

also i would like to meet you (in vent) first before i make you one so i can get to know you and it will mean more.

POST HERE FOR BANES SPRAY SHOPPE

PS. DOD:S ONLY! you other people are not welcome :chair:
 
PS. DOD:S ONLY! you other people are not welcome :chair:


As he is only doing sprays for a certain division, i feel that he has picked the proper place to post such a thread.


haters....pfft :cursing:


lol
 
Yea, KnucleChild is right he put it in the dods section cos it is only for members in the dods division. I think it is in the appropriate section.
 
tsk tsk matt and gumball the wise knuckle and panzer are correct. i want to only be exclusive to DOD:S i know it is in the wrong one and should be in request art for the normal shops but this one is not normal. so you both fail....

i wanted it to be in here to maybe shed some new life to the DOD:S general forums and maybe get a few new faces yeah know....yeah
 
Hey,can you do something with eGO and DOD:S? (with allies in background if can)
 
I agree with knuckle and panzer.

- Has voted for President Bane -
 
DiamondJPEG.jpg



Download Here


WARNING:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

You must save this image as a .BMP
if you dont you will have problems..
then upload and twala

if you have any questions contact me
 
Greetings Bane,

I will try to meet you in Vent sometime. I sometimes do my radio/mic callouts in a silly, terrible (I'm no actor that's for certain) Arnold Schwarzenegger voice. Its silly I know, but me and a few other eGO friends have fun with it. I mean, why say 'tank' when you can say 'git to da tank!'. Instead of 'afk back in 1 min' you can say 'I'll be back'. Its just so much more fun.

:)
 
Btw Bane, i know you dont see much quality change, but you can use TGA files instead of BMP, they are higher quality.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top