C CLETUS Poster Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 214 Oct 4, 2009 #1 I know this has been an ongoing question fro everyone. When are promos. Im just wondering if there is a specific time frame. Just wondering.
I know this has been an ongoing question fro everyone. When are promos. Im just wondering if there is a specific time frame. Just wondering.
J jamilo5 Poster Joined Mar 23, 2009 Messages 123 Oct 4, 2009 #2 I believe promos are at the end/start of a month. Please feel free to correct me if I am in anyway wrong.
I believe promos are at the end/start of a month. Please feel free to correct me if I am in anyway wrong.
Jarrod_38 EGO Addict Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 1,178 Oct 4, 2009 #3 Promotions come when they're needed. Never ask about them since that could eliminate your chances of being promoted.
Promotions come when they're needed. Never ask about them since that could eliminate your chances of being promoted.
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Oct 4, 2009 #4 yup. just enjoy playing. promo's will come eventually. just takes time dood
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 4, 2009 #5 Dont ask when they are, they are usually every month or so. lock thread
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Oct 5, 2009 #6 Jarrod_38 said: Promotions come when they're needed. Never ask about them since that could eliminate your chances of being promoted. Click to expand... Indeed.
Jarrod_38 said: Promotions come when they're needed. Never ask about them since that could eliminate your chances of being promoted. Click to expand... Indeed.