Division Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, So I'm getting bored of the old TF2 and their people are nice and everything but it seem like nothing's happening and nothing new come around, so I thought to myself I have css and havent played it for a while so, I jumped onto your JailBreak server and I happened to have the time of my life and it so much more fun when you decide to rebel. Also the =(e)='s on that server are halerious and friendley. So I was wondering how and who do I talk to in order to get a division change from TF2 and then coming into Counter-Strike: Source. Thanks for your help who ever helps in advance and I look forward to playing with you all on the JailBreak server and the ZombieMod server looks interesting aswell.
 
Well once you are in eGO you are a part of all the divisions, so no "swap" is needed :)

I'll see you in the servers, though!
 
As mentioned above, with MAUL, eGO is global, no need to "switch divisions", once you are in one of them, you are in all of them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top