U Un4Gvn Famous Joined Jun 12, 2009 Messages 473 Oct 11, 2009 #42 Thanks for the inspiration GG. P.S. Would also love to run into some banned x-members. Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Oct 12, 2009 #43 now thats dedication
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Oct 12, 2009 #44 It's not dedication until your get eGO tatooed on your buns. Which I have done.
B Bonefrag Forum Fiend Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 730 Oct 12, 2009 #45 Hee hee The IRS said: It's not dedication until your get eGO tatooed on your buns. Which I have done. Click to expand... Where's the pic? ROFL!
Hee hee The IRS said: It's not dedication until your get eGO tatooed on your buns. Which I have done. Click to expand... Where's the pic? ROFL!
B Bad_Dude Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 2,585 Oct 12, 2009 #46 Bonefrag said: Where's the pic? ROFL! Click to expand... o_0
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Oct 13, 2009 #51 !Woodstock! said: No TM? Click to expand... Exactly my thoughts.
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Oct 13, 2009 #52 -Jv- said: Exactly my thoughts. Click to expand... This sticker was made before we had the TM. That's how long I've had it.
-Jv- said: Exactly my thoughts. Click to expand... This sticker was made before we had the TM. That's how long I've had it.
X XXzz-Trauma-zzXX Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 805 Oct 13, 2009 #54 Garden where did you get it? I WANT ONE. Or at least tell us how you made it lol
B Bad_Dude Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 2,585 Oct 13, 2009 #55 OUCH said: thats a nice car GG what is it? Click to expand... Chevy Cobalt