History of EGO: Looking for Memories

Presenting_History_eGO_4.png

History of EGO: Looking for Memories

As EGO grows and changes, we wanted to spend some time reminiscing on the good ol' days. We are looking for any, and all, screenshots from EdgeGamers throughout the years. This includes screenshots of TeamSpeak, old Discords, silly forum moments, in-game moments, and anything else that is from anything EGO-related.

If you know someone who may not be active, but definitely has some memories saved, please reach out to them and gather their memories as well! We are trying to gather these from all corners of the world. When you have gathered the memories, please attach them to this thread (or DM me) so that we can use them for the surprise end product ; )


ts mem.jpg



Writer: auntdabby auntdabby | Art: @Ric | QA: @Buster​

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
TikTok | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube​
 
Screenshot 2023-06-16 060153.jpg
eGO DOD - Swing!.jpeg
Screenshot 2021-01-29 142439.png
lightning.jpg

index.jpg
9yT-uk6n_400x400.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-13 211429.jpg
I used to have so much more, but I lost a portable hard drive, and it hurts....
 
Last edited:
It's been so long and to see myself in some of the screenshots is truly heartwarming, all of my friends here knowingly or unknowingly truly helped me in many ways. Glad the majority of you are still active and have taken staff positions. Beautiful to see I wish all of you the best of it all in life

<3​

​

 
I see Planetside was not left out! I really enjoyed our time on that one, was super fun.
Did we collaborate with "Waterson Allied Republic" or W.A.R. alliance for PlanetSide?
 
Anyone recognize these 4 idiots?

Also I wish that hoodie still fit.
 

Attachments

  • 468624177_10162469145786719_748246612822732580_n.jpg
    468624177_10162469145786719_748246612822732580_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 517147221_10163424496471719_7377579854810038689_n.jpg
    517147221_10163424496471719_7377579854810038689_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Back
Top