Jailll~

NinjaWuuzoku

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
827
Hello eGO. Today I would like to discuss something. I mainly play on the eGO jail server, and I've noticed a lot of things, one thing that stands out is people complaining. What I mean is when people get free killed they say something on the line like "OMG WTF WHY DID I GET FREEKILL /RAGE". Honestly it's immature and just plain ridiculous. Jail is to have fun in, relax and just have fun. You got free killed? So what. You respawn next round. Jail is not meant to be taken extremely seriously, I mean, take the rules seriously but not the main game, the objective is to have a good time, not to rage about every freekill and such.

I just want you all to have the same kind of fun I have, just remember what I said, freekill= no big deal, you got revoked? Well it has to be for a reason, just be a T for a couple rounds (:.

What do you others say/think about this? I want to know ^_^; Correct me if I'm wrong
 
Last edited:
I hate that guys lol


go_away_noob-12269.jpg
 
I usually rage, but not in game, just on vent, and to my rl friends that keep wondering what im talking about on vent. But idk. someone called me a bullet magnet cuz i keep getting freekilled like every round lol. Cells open, someone gunplants me and then another guy sees me with a deagle and shoots me. Not even a warning, and then, im dead, for about, 10 minutes, while i wait for another new round. Its annoying having to wait, especially if the waits are 10 minutes. Crossfires i understand. But every time theres always that one person that won't understand that you're allowd to stand up to type even if warden said to crouch walk somewhere, and that one person will always freekill.
 
Eh,ninja it depends from a sutation if you just get randomly shoot for walking (freekilled) i don't think you would be happy would you? But it depends im not normally a T but it doesn't happen often that i get freekilled but w/e it's just ALL A GAME.
 
Eh,ninja it depends from a sutation if you just get randomly shoot for walking (freekilled) i don't think you would be happy would you? But it depends im not normally a T but it doesn't happen often that i get freekilled but w/e it's just ALL A GAME.

some people this game IS there life and they get all mad and start getting mad
 
yeah it is annoying to see that, but it all depends on the circumstances imo, like if its an absolutely ridiculous freekill then ill feel like raging
 
why do you think many eGO's dont usually play anymore? i drop by to see whats happening time to time.

but the fact stands, there is almost no stopping it. unless we put in a kick rule, then there is really nothing anyone can do. there will always be a complainer.

nice topic, but pretty much useless cause no one other then people who actually visits the site will read this theard.

i have made a few, and i couldnt even make a dent. i still try, but hey, what do you want, you offer free admin, course people going to join for it.
 
The main thing is that freekilling is against the rules. Next is that you are there to play the game, not to watch. If there is a long round, then you don't want to sit out another 10 minutes before you play during a time when you should already be playing.

Complaints about freekilling are 100% justified, however, spamming is not.
 
Yeah i only rage (now at least) when it's an absolutely outrageous freekill lol. Generally when i get "freekilled" Its for me "testing" my boundries lol. If that happens i try not to rage since it's technically my fault... That happens alot lol..
 
wel Ninja, we cant control all of the pubs who do this. if you ever see me play, i never take anything seriously. so be like me and Ninja and kick ass and have fun doin it! ;)
 
Welcome to jail! Enjoy your stay, and prepare to be yelled at, spammed at, and told that you freekill.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top