J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Oct 20, 2009 #21 officer pie is win! im glad that guy accepted me into eGO haha
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Oct 20, 2009 #22 You just made by day Pie
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 20, 2009 #24 #1. Lol'd at "Every country except California" #2. Those were some HEAPING servings of mustard. Good on you
#1. Lol'd at "Every country except California" #2. Those were some HEAPING servings of mustard. Good on you
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Oct 20, 2009 #25 lol that is in my comment and it was eG privite hehe and lolz
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Oct 20, 2009 #26 JunK said: officer pie is win! im glad that guy accepted me into eGO haha Click to expand... Wish I didn't. :x jk And yes I loaded the mustard, cuz I love that stuff. I almost threw up.
JunK said: officer pie is win! im glad that guy accepted me into eGO haha Click to expand... Wish I didn't. :x jk And yes I loaded the mustard, cuz I love that stuff. I almost threw up.
R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Oct 20, 2009 #28 Wow officer i never thought u looked like that
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Oct 20, 2009 #29 reduced fat huh? Didn't your parents ever teach you manners chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with your mouth full jeez
reduced fat huh? Didn't your parents ever teach you manners chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with your mouth full jeez
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Oct 20, 2009 #31 LOL "Blackhawk I hate you, Zoomer I hate you too, Sean your just weird...Beta...sup" -Officer Pie
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Oct 20, 2009 #32 Ah O Private, the things that no one will tell about it, and Pie did you get that bus part FROM HELL???????
Ah O Private, the things that no one will tell about it, and Pie did you get that bus part FROM HELL???????
V Vader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 744 Oct 20, 2009 #33 I wonder what it actually tastes like...ewwww.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Oct 21, 2009 #35 Vader said: I wonder what it actually tastes like...ewwww. Click to expand... Its not too bad. The aftertaste is what gets ya.
Vader said: I wonder what it actually tastes like...ewwww. Click to expand... Its not too bad. The aftertaste is what gets ya.
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Oct 21, 2009 #37 i hate mustard, i would never do one of these
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Oct 21, 2009 #38 at least you are true to your word, but how could you ruin the godly deliciousness of an oreo... lol
Burnt Fried Rice Active Member Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 362 Oct 21, 2009 #39 Lol nasty, You try eating a spoon of pure cinnamon
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Oct 22, 2009 #40 Mustard mixed with chocolate and milk,EWWWWWWWWWWWWW