blog update 10/21

Wish there was news on trading system, darn you l4d2 stealing away all our updates!
 
Eh...I just hope they dont spend too much time on L4D2 and forget about releasing the TF2 updates within a reasonable time...
 
Eh...I just hope they dont spend too much time on L4D2 and forget about releasing the TF2 updates within a reasonable time...

Once L4D2 is released, They will start back on TF2. Remember that Valve has a small Dev team. They can't do more than one thing at a time. :)
 
can't wait for l4d2... that is if im not too absorbed by Borderlands.... wait everyone here is hating on L4D2. I'm glad they decided to put their man power into it over updates that have steadily declined in quality.
 
Once L4D2 is released, They will start back on TF2. Remember that Valve has a small Dev team. They can't do more than one thing at a time. :)

Valve Dev Team = Windows 3.1
 

Latest posts

Back
Top