- Joined
- Sep 19, 2009
- Messages
- 104
As an avid spy play I feel that I should express my distaste and pure hatred of the backburner...In this comic 


as a courtesy, i'd like the servers to be configured so as the pyro class is disabled when i choose to play spy. thank you.
No u(s)back burners ftl
backburner why just the backburner? As A spy it is far more annoying to get compression blast juggled

where as the compression blast juggling, they just juggle me, they run out of ammo and then I backstab them![]()
As a man who avidly kills you spies, I love the BackBurner
If I have ever played with you, that would never have happened.
I'm a good backstabber...not a good face stabber...Since I joined eGO, The only 2 people who backstab (BACK stab, not facestabing) are Deja, and Kothalicious.
I hate the backburner more because I don't look at the people that aren't on my team when I'm running around helps to blend in. I'm aware of who's around and I get nervous when there's a pyro near me...and when they are behind me and they burn me...I go down like an ice cube in hell...where as the compression blast juggling, they just juggle me, they run out of ammo and then I backstab them![]()
Backburner is not credit to team.
Without the ability to extinguish teammates or juggle enemies, it no longer serves any purpose. At this point, they could put the +50 hp back on it. I probably still wouldn't use it.

I think you just hate good spy checkers.![]()