I hate Backburners...

Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
104
As an avid spy play I feel that I should express my distaste and pure hatred of the backburner...In this comic :P

HateBackBurners.jpg
 
Meh... backburners you can escape from if you have a dead ringer.

A flamethrower in my hands means no spy ever escapes.
 
as a courtesy, i'd like the servers to be configured so as the pyro class is disabled when i choose to play spy. thank you.
 
backburner why just the backburner? As A spy it is far more annoying to get compression blast juggled
 
backburner why just the backburner? As A spy it is far more annoying to get compression blast juggled

I hate the backburner more because I don't look at the people that aren't on my team when I'm running around helps to blend in. I'm aware of who's around and I get nervous when there's a pyro near me...and when they are behind me and they burn me...I go down like an ice cube in hell...where as the compression blast juggling, they just juggle me, they run out of ammo and then I backstab them :)
 
where as the compression blast juggling, they just juggle me, they run out of ammo and then I backstab them :)

If I have ever played with you, that would never have happened.

Since I joined eGO, The only 2 people who backstab (BACK stab, not facestabing) are Deja, and Kothalicious.
 
I hate the backburner more because I don't look at the people that aren't on my team when I'm running around helps to blend in. I'm aware of who's around and I get nervous when there's a pyro near me...and when they are behind me and they burn me...I go down like an ice cube in hell...where as the compression blast juggling, they just juggle me, they run out of ammo and then I backstab them :)

Juggling implies they are going for an axtinguish. I only need 1 .. maybe to compblast at most to take down spies
 
Backburner is not credit to team.

Without the ability to extinguish teammates or juggle enemies, it no longer serves any purpose. At this point, they could put the +50 hp back on it. I probably still wouldn't use it.
 
Backburner is not credit to team.

Without the ability to extinguish teammates or juggle enemies, it no longer serves any purpose. At this point, they could put the +50 hp back on it. I probably still wouldn't use it.

I agree :p

I would find myself only using a backburner if the server was essentially empty, but once things fill up I like to use my flamethrower. Nothing is more fun than having uber opponents coming at you...and failing since you just blast them away xD
 
I'm just sad that a perry bible fellowship comic got drawn over. Well I'm sadder that there aren't new perry bible fellowship comics out anymore....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top