Found PIMP the perfect woman!!!

Hey that thing might be someones relative. Or PIMP's dream girl. I guess if PIMP doesn't want to step up to the plate and take one I guess I could always pass it off to a Hunk...
 
I CANT SEE IM BLIND!!!!!! crup no m0re snipiingz 4 meh!!!!!
EDIT:Cosmo guess wat ...... _ _|_ _ (0.o) _ _|_ _
 
Well he means the hot one for me and then the hideous one was his date. We had a double date and he was really disappointed with me getting the good one. You cant hand it off to Hunk though... I cant tell you in public though.
 
OMG at first i thought it was that cute asian nerd,, then i see the little smurf sitting down! lol hahahah ,, wow match made in heaven.. why is she sooo white? lol
 
The question is not if this is Pimps woman or not, but why is cosmo looking up strange looking women on the internet.......
 
I think he deserves something better!
ill take the hot bikini chick on the bottom w/out smurfs wife.id tap dat bikini honeh.lol
first picture its like booty booty booty rockin everywhere,but when you look to the right hand corner your like "hey mate WTF!?"
 
ill take the hot bikini chick on the bottom w/out smurfs wife.id tap dat bikini honeh.lol
first picture its like booty booty booty rockin everywhere,but when you look to the right hand corner your like "hey mate WTF!?"

I think the women to the right in Cosmos pic would be the perfect fit for you hunk.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top