What did you accomplish today?

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
So far, I managed to get TWO deflected arrow kills in one game at BM. Neither one of them were headshots though, but I'm still happy. ^_^

Also one nade deflect.

How about you, guys? And gals.
 
i am the sun god!

but seriously i killed a kritz uber soldier and medic combo with a deflect rocket on turbine
 
A couple of good eagle stabs, and a failed blind stairstab (BUT I WAS SO CLOSE ON THAT LAST ONE!!!)

I went to work, made some money so my kid and I can eat.

Hmmm...I don't know if that's allowed to take precedence over TF2. We'll have to ask the judges on that one. :P
 
I went to fairyland, got a ride on the magical xo-corn (like a unicorn but a little cheaper, I herd xosniper works there, I may have saw him, the one with a sniper rifle...) I then went and had a dip in the strawberry river, I then killed a yeti and then I went home and lived happily ever after...
 
I went to fairyland, got a ride on the magical xo-corn (like a unicorn but a little cheaper, I herd xosniper works there, I may have saw him, the one with a sniper rifle...) I then went and had a dip in the strawberry river, I then killed a yeti and then I went home and lived happily ever after...

Yeti's are endangered...How could you...
 
i lost a bunch of my casino money and pretended to work when important people walked by. actually, i'm still doing that second one.
 
Got PL Maps jumpstarted today. It's sitting at 24/32 rightn ow
 
i made my new most points record today with spy
(37 in single life)
i think its good because i never realy play spy and im not a good one either

and i had 14 dominations at once as a demo (not on saigns.de servers >.<)
 
Can I change my answer?

I went and did this instead.....



I went to fairyland, got a ride on the magical xo-corn (like a unicorn but a little cheaper, I herd xosniper works there, I may have saw him, the one with a sniper rifle...) I then went and had a dip in the strawberry river, I then killed a yeti and then I went home and lived happily ever after...
 
wow, I never accomplished anything in TF2 :(. I have been waiting 3 day for that stupid L4D2 Demo :crying: But now I am going to play and will report back when my thirst for TF2 has been quenched!
 
I went to work, made some money so my kid and I can eat.

Add to this: Managed to wake up to accomplish the above.

Also working for a roof over our head among other things. ^_~

TF2 wise? Nothing. Can't play TF2 in the computer lab at school :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top