I went to work, made some money so my kid and I can eat.

I went to work, made some money so my kid and I can eat.
I went to fairyland, got a ride on the magical xo-corn (like a unicorn but a little cheaper, I herd xosniper works there, I may have saw him, the one with a sniper rifle...) I then went and had a dip in the strawberry river, I then killed a yeti and then I went home and lived happily ever after...
Yeti's are endangered...How could you...
This, minus the kid.
I went to fairyland, got a ride on the magical xo-corn (like a unicorn but a little cheaper, I herd xosniper works there, I may have saw him, the one with a sniper rifle...) I then went and had a dip in the strawberry river, I then killed a yeti and then I went home and lived happily ever after...
No. You're stuck working so your kid and I can eat.Can I change my answer?
No. You're stuck working so your kid and I can eat.
I went to work, made some money so my kid and I can eat.
