- Joined
- Apr 22, 2009
- Messages
- 277
i just wanna know how many people use the huntsman soo yea post here Snipers!!!!
i just wanna know how many people use the noobsman soo yea post here Noobs!!!!
Ha...blah, blah, blah blah...Real snipers use the rifle
There is no glory in a luxman headshot.
) does not do the skill of the player justice.QFT
The ONLY time i use luxman is when im having a bad day with the rifle. Even then id rather switch to one of my better classes, instead of use that disgrace of a weapon.
There is no glory in a luxman headshot.
You tell me to QFT when you just regurgitated what I said in different wording...Wow...All I can say...
But yes, I dont like it mainly because most of the headshots are luck-based from far to mid range...
QFT has several meanings. One of them is 'Quoted for truth'...
As in, agreeing with you.