Calling all Huntsman Snipers!!!!

Depends on map really. 2fort, no, Gravel Pit, maybe, Well, no, really depends, its a situational weapon.
 
Fine Opeth, be that way. How to use the Lucksman:
1. Go into Blackmesa
2. Go into vents
3. Hold M1 at head level facing other end of vents
4. Release M1 when you see someone
5. Enjoy your headshot
 
Ha...I dont use the lucksman unless I get bored and want to get lucky kills that take 0 effort to get...Real snipers use the rifle
 
I use both. Depends on how I want to play, though mostly it's rifle.
 
Ha...blah, blah, blah blah...Real snipers use the rifle

QFT

The ONLY time i use luxman is when im having a bad day with the rifle. Even then id rather switch to one of my better classes, instead of use that disgrace of a weapon.

There is no glory in a luxman headshot.
 
Huntsman hate is no different than the hate for all the patch weapons.

All the people who whine about the huntsman need to start looking at their beloved FAN, Deadringer, BONK, Sandman, etc... Half the people who complain about the huntsman are spawn camping demos. Everyone has one of the weapons they loathe - there is no difference here.

For me, the huntsman is all about defense. When you're being overwhelmed by heavies/demos/soldiers, it's a great companion to jarate. Obviously, if you need range the rifle is the only tool for the job.
 
Last edited:
There is no glory in a luxman headshot.

This.
I will happily admit that I use the huntsman from time to time, but headshots always feel more like luck than skill to me. When you get a headshot with the rifle, then you know you earned the kill. Firing wildly into a crowd (a bit like demo spam :P) does not do the skill of the player justice.
Although the rag-dolls do look hilarious!
 
I use huntsman non-stop. gotten pretty good with it. And the huntsman take skill!

I don't care who says it doesn't. if you just fire into a group of people, then yes, you're just getting chance hits. But I go 1v1 with my huntsman. takes skill, timing and antisipation.
 
QFT

The ONLY time i use luxman is when im having a bad day with the rifle. Even then id rather switch to one of my better classes, instead of use that disgrace of a weapon.

There is no glory in a luxman headshot.

You tell me to QFT when you just regurgitated what I said in different wording...Wow...All I can say...

But yes, I dont like it mainly because most of the headshots are luck-based from far to mid range...
 
Last edited:
You tell me to QFT when you just regurgitated what I said in different wording...Wow...All I can say...

But yes, I dont like it mainly because most of the headshots are luck-based from far to mid range...

QFT has several meanings. One of them is 'Quoted for truth'...

As in, agreeing with you.
 
My main criteria in using the huntsman is what my primary goal is.

Consider that as a long-range anti-sentry weapon, the huntsman is arguably better than the rocket launcher, further consider that at medium-close ranges, the huntsman delivers 120 damage in about 2 seconds, more than enough to turn the tide of a battle.

The rifle is better at long-range support and for strategic purposes (eliminating medics, enemy snipers, engineers), but the huntsman is more of a tactical weapon (direct combat support, sentries)
 
I use the Huntsman primarily for lulz. I don't use it as a serious weapon. This isn't because it's bad or anything, it's just because it's more of an lol weapon to me than one for actually playing.
 
QFT has several meanings. One of them is 'Quoted for truth'...

As in, agreeing with you.

Ive never heard it used like that before...Learn something new everyday...Hahaha...Thanks for that explanation...
 
From one sniper to another... the lucksman is absolute garbage.

Rifle is profit.

The end.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top