Team Fortress 2 Memories -RESPAWN

Doomfearkeeper

Active Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
378
Well here we go at last. RESPAWN sent me a 3.42GB .rar file with 19,695 screenshots in it! This first video is one of many to say the least! Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUSmjaJ2Xa4[/ame]


*EDIT*
By the way the second video is on the second page of this thread along with all the other TF2 memories vids I have made so far..
 
Last edited:
Yep he dies alot...hence the name RESPAWN...

And I can relate..I die alot too..Those that I have played with should know this :P
 
Last edited:
Oh wow. Sweet video. That sure is a lot of screen shots.
 
doom fails to keep the fear going to long thats why hes always dieing and respawn gets a kick out of respawning thats why he does it.
 
Awesome work, man! I'm glad to see these videos completed and uploaded.

For those who are curious, I used to have my screen shot key and my Ventrilo key mapped to my middle mouse button. This meant that every time I talked in Vent, I also took a screen shot. That adds up to a lot of screen shots over time.

As an added point of trivia, I assigned the screen shot key via the key mapper in the game instead of using the "bind xyz jpeg" command in console. This meant that for a while every picture I took was in the native file format and not .jpg originally. I found a batch converter online and would just periodically clean up the directory by batch converting to .jpg. Why do I mention this? Well, the native image format is MUCH larger than a .jpg compressed image. I just thought you guys might get a kick out of the fact that, at one time, I had a 20 GB screen shot directory before I converted them all to .jpg. :)
 
Haha. I'm just glad to see somebody taking advantage of these screen shots. :)
 
I liked the nice calming music till it got to 1:11, i was just about to ask you what it was too :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top