Conspiracy Theory!!!

Spoiler Alert!! If you want the mystery to continue don't look















it isn't a conspiracy if you repeat the fall @ 1:55 enough and carefully look to spawn you'll see a second Identity coming from spawn, the heavy.

Conspiracy1.png





Conspiracy2.png


sorry just wanted to use the spoiler command
 
Last edited:
So I guess that we may have determined that the heavy is just a noob who doesn't know what a spy is :) oh well, noob heavy is still no match for ninja frisky ;)
 
the world may never know :)

True I only showed where the HWG came from. There are still questions we will never know like. what took him so long to rev up? was he paying attention to the uber? Was frisky using jedi mind tricks?
 
True I only showed where the HWG came from. There are still questions we will never know like. what took him so long to rev up? was he paying attention to the uber? Was frisky using jedi mind tricks?

ofcourse I dont use jedi mind tricks, now go about your business there is nothing to see here *waves hand like jedi*
 
I'm still analyzing this. It's such a weird occurrence. It's like bigfoot but....well actually it's a lot like bigfoot. Heavy guy, quick blurry camera panning, inconclusive reanalysis of the situation. It's so exciting!

And I still say that the Heavy was on the other side of the stairs, I only see the demo spawning from the side in OSVG's pictures. Plus I don't think the Heavy can jump over the rocks. If he did come from the spawn, the only option is a speed hacker, but I don't think he would have stopped where he did and he should have been turning faster.











I need to get more of a life.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top