Doing a study for my statistics class, need 100 responses!

ThunderPwny

Rookie
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
67
Hi there!

I'm doing a survey for my statistics class on how people cool off their mouth after eating spicy foods. I need 100 people to respond, so please take a second to post your answer. Thanks a lot!

How do you cool off your mouth after eating something spicy?

Your choices are one of the following: Water, Milk, Soda, Beer, Bread, Other, or None.

(None means that you do not cool off your mouth at all)
 
So look who decided to show back up, anyways I use milk, proven to work the best.
 
I cool off my mouth when i eat spicey food is water.Lots of water.:P probley like 2 bottles..
 
Eat something even spicier continuously until your mouth goes numb.
 
LOL, damn. I'd like to make up another choice. I think that'd be none. Man up the pain! :)
 
If I do end up eating something spicy (not on purpose more than likely, I got a low tolerance for spicy stuff), I use water.
 
Kinda depends what is in front of me... It would be a drink tho never bread or milk due to lactose and tolerant... But to pick one it would be water I guess.
 
I would like to say whatever might be nearest...god help me if its the flower vase...But i would say normally i choose water. Even though i hear milk is the best option.
 
LOL, damn. I'd like to make up another choice. I think that'd be none. Man up the pain! :)

I agree. I happen to like my food spicy. In fact, to this day I have yet to have found anything that would bring me to the point of drinking somthing to rid the spice. I would have to say : NONE
 
Even though milk has proven to be the best choice because of the casein(protein in the milk that dissolves the spicy feeling), Ill have to say water.
 
Back
Top