Another Random Flaunting Thread

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
cp_egypt_final0001.jpg


cp_dustbowl0001.jpg


cp_blackmesa_final0006.jpg


cp_blackmesa_final0007.jpg


cp_blackmesa_final0008.jpg


cp_blackmesa_final0009.jpg



I enjoy the small things in life. Watching these makes my inner baby smile. =]

That last one, I had basically dominated half their team with just my shovel. <.< Seriously.
 
I should've made one then when I had 100 kils, 17 deaths on 2 Fort as a demo man :biggrin:, or yesterday when we started the Gravelpit/DB server and I had 53 kills 13 deaths as soldier. :)
 
Last edited:
It's mainly out of self satisfaction as well as humiliating those who appear in these screenshots to get them go after me the next time I play. =D That is why I post almost all my taunt kills I happen to grab. ^_^

Plus I dont play at the same level as all the awesome people. D= When I'm doing great it might be a walk in the park for some people. =[ Let me be proud of my accomplishments!

And the stats on that last one include a good while of messing around at mesa before more people showed up. xP
 
His shovel statement is true. But Black Mesa, I was catching up to you, fast! And I should've screen shotted my reflected crit rocket kill....
 
Those were some nice kills i would pay to see Darth's face after you powed him. Think it would have been something like this.
stunned.jpg

And then would have laughed.
 
Your inner baby is smiling and amused.

I shouldve joined Mesa today after all ;O
 
I told you. D= You decided to go to CSS instead. >=[ Tsk tsk tsk.
 
Haha, awesome. I can honestly say, I've never had such accomplishments. D:

One of these days though...
 
Nice kills....wait a minute i am in it lol. Its ok, you will be in my new vid as well getting dominated nuff said ;).
 
Nice kills....wait a minute i am in it lol. Its ok, you will be in my new vid as well getting dominated nuff said ;).

I'm not gonna make it easy for you. >=D Well... I'll try not to. <.< Odds are me trying will just make things easier for you. xP
 
That's just cheating. It's not a "new" vid if you use old footage. :P It's been a while since the last time I saw you at mesa. And I dont mean no spy pun with that. I mean actually not seen you play there when I have. xP
 
cp_blackmesa_final0011.jpg


This seriously made my day. Goretex was there to witness it. Deflected arrow headshot. Booyah!

It was also really fun playing at Mesa again. At one point we had a 6 vs 6 eGO only matchup. There was a smell of a scrim in the air. Only at Black Mesa.
 
Dude! Ive never played Mesa in my life! Thats obviously photoshopped. Give me some REAL proof that i was playing.
 
Speaking of goretex :)
a related screeny
dominations.jpg

At least it wasn't vent camping.

Also, it's quite difficult to actually get the intel on 2fort instant unless everyone on your team is doing what they're supposed to be doing, such as Snipers not just killing other Snipers all the time. For 2fort instant, you basically have to spawn camp the heck out of them to actually get captures, or the team you're stealing the intel from just plain doesn't care.
 
Last edited:
I can almost always get the intel if I wanted to as a scout. <.< That would also mean that my KDR would be like 12 - 68 or worse. xP There's always a way in. It just takes determination and good timing to get in.
 
At least it wasn't vent camping.

Also, it's quite difficult to actually get the intel on 2fort instant unless everyone on your team is doing what they're supposed to be doing, such as Snipers not just killing other Snipers all the time. For 2fort instant, you basically have to spawn camp the heck out of them to actually get captures, or the team you're stealing the intel from just plain doesn't care.

yeah, usually it is just kill the heck out of eachother.

But being a heavy med coming up from the sewers annoys the heck out of the other team and usually will cause them to switch classes from a good helping class for the team, soldier, pyro or demo, medic, heavy dont know something like that to a spy or sniper once they are dominated, since we all know that is the way to go when dominated.... sometimes this will lead to a team of 5 spies and 6 snipers, then it just gets easier to take the intel. People should not concern that much about it imo.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top