Tecret Srag Bopic

Goretex

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
805
Let us keep the tears to a minimum, i'm still full from last time.

lul-1.jpg

Nothing gets rid of spawncampers like a double tauntkill.
 
lmao nice, I did this yesterday as spy on turbine, I killed 2 heavies with 1 taunt kill was awesome :) I got beaverking with 1 of them ;)

doubletauntkill.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lol...Never been able to pull off a double taunt kill before...Nicely down =P
Also, Frisky is a turd and he smells of elderberries :O
 
Getting taunt killed makes one want to eat one's shoes. Even possibly one's socks.
 
I've been taunt killed maybe once, possibly twice in regular games lol, I didn't mind too much each time. But I've taunt killed people seven or eight times, three times when my team had lost :)

But why would Beaver call God a turd :O
 
I've been taunt killed maybe once, possibly twice in regular games lol, I didn't mind too much each time. But I've taunt killed people seven or eight times, three times when my team had lost :)

But why would Beaver call God a turd :O

It is a mystery.
 
meh... taunt-kills... 90% luck.
If I had a screeny of every dude I've killed who was hiding behind a corner trying to randomly get a luck-kill I mean taunt-kill, while his team was losing on the other side of the map, I'd have dozens of them.
 
Nothings more embarrassing than walking into a taunt kill =P Especially if you see it coming and think it would be funny to melee the person only to get hit by the taunt
 
Goretex thx for getting rid of kotah. hes da l33t ep1c spawncampzurz.

BTW i was behind u when u did that :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top