Okay guys: all roles for the opening scene ( this one ) have been filled. I am looking for a day when I will be off of work so I can get together with you guys and get this done. I've got a lot of things to do to get some, well most of the footage I will need to create the cinematic look that I am going for in this. Also looking for a real, but personal touch - these were regular men that were shipped off to war. I wan to portray that and show that heart and courage every one of them showed in that war.
Sorry, did not meant to rant there - its just WWII is my favorite period of history and I love to study it. I love that era and oddly enough love to study World War II. To add to it my grandfather on my mother (birth mother that is) side fought in WWII, he is where I get alot of my knowledge of that era from - He is great.
Looking forward to getting this done, I'll let ya'll konw my work schedule for next week so we can see whats ganna go down.