Marine's Ultimate Domination List

Nice webpage...I like the layout you used...Not many doms so far though =P
 
Thanks - they exist, just haven't added them to the page. ;)
 
Like sabion said, looks really good. I like the layout of it, cant wait to see who else you get ;)
 
*cough*Getfriskyonplmapsforabounty*cough* Yes, I wonder who...
 
lol :), I think you got the translation right Chocozumo. I shall dominate Frisky on PL maps one of these days, it'll probably be after the bounty has been collected xD. The day after I'm estimating :P
 
Ummm...why is there no date on it, it says 12/00/09...i didnt know december had a 00 date :P. Something smells fishy about this ;)
 
Ummm...why is there no date on it, it says 12/00/09...i didnt know december had a 00 date :P. Something smells fishy about this ;)

Also, Not all members are =(eGO)= on there. Only a few of them. I'm sure you're aware of that though.

I hope I won't be on there. Public humiliation! Lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top