- Joined
- Jul 15, 2009
- Messages
- 573
Alright guys I'm making this thread because I am interested to see all the intelligent things you have to say for either the soldier or the demoman to win the secret weapon. Lets keep this realistic and rational. Try and counter something someone says but don't tell them they are wrong, just take into consideration what they are trying to put across.
My opinion on who deserves the weapon is the demoman. Many people think that the demoman is an overpowered class, I do not think so. If you look at it the unless you are a fairly skilled demoman your range for your primary/secondary weapons is mid range to long range. Using these weapons in a short range situation will either get you killed or a lucky kill for most people unless you are good at predicting. Also for both the primary and secondary weapons the demoman has gravity that will affect the trajectory of the pipe bomb/sticky. If a demoman comes around a corner into a soldier the soldier can just pull out his shotgun and right then it is an instant disadvantage to the demoman. I think that it is much easier to come into the game and be a fairly good soldier than it is to be a demoman, because it definitely takes some getting used to. I am most likely fighting a battle I already lost but in my opinion the demoman deserves it more, but more than likely the soldier will win the weapon.
My opinion on who deserves the weapon is the demoman. Many people think that the demoman is an overpowered class, I do not think so. If you look at it the unless you are a fairly skilled demoman your range for your primary/secondary weapons is mid range to long range. Using these weapons in a short range situation will either get you killed or a lucky kill for most people unless you are good at predicting. Also for both the primary and secondary weapons the demoman has gravity that will affect the trajectory of the pipe bomb/sticky. If a demoman comes around a corner into a soldier the soldier can just pull out his shotgun and right then it is an instant disadvantage to the demoman. I think that it is much easier to come into the game and be a fairly good soldier than it is to be a demoman, because it definitely takes some getting used to. I am most likely fighting a battle I already lost but in my opinion the demoman deserves it more, but more than likely the soldier will win the weapon.



















