INS Crashes every time...

Rooted_Dust

Poster
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
111
After a couple weeks of my PC being down I've finally got it working, but now when I try to play Insurgency, every time I get into a game it instantly crashes as soon as I pick a class.

It's not the whole computer that crashes, only HL2. I've tried deleting the local content and reinstalling it. I've also been able to play other Source engine games.

Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
defrag and verify your game files by right clicking on INS in your games tab and selecting local files. if that doesn't work delete it and delete any INS folder you may have, then reinstall it.
 
Thanks for the help Epic,

Gen-ig helped me out...It was an issue with the in-game music.
 
ah ok. For some reason i always forget to suggest that >.<
i always seem to look at the complicated solutions XD glad you got it working though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top