Facey's Weird Worx (Sigs and Avys): Closed for Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Format: Sig


Colors: black, green or red or whatever
Border: y?
Ego Logo: yes
Picture: http://img35.imageshack.us/i/thingbj.jpg/
Style: I'll leave it up to your expertise! :)



Other Details: no other input.....as you can tell..i'm very creative! lol

Thingsigcopy.png


Hope ya like it
 
Format:
Sig

Colors:Black,White,Silver,Red
Border: No, Thank you.
Ego Logo: Yes Please.
Picture Link: Clicky
Style:Modern =D

Others: Thank you very much =D
 
That is awesome! It was better than i was looking for. Thank you so much =D
 
Hello, Facey. What I need is a recolor of my avatar. As you can see, the face of the spy is in black and white (it is from an old photo of Werner Voss). What I need you to do is to recolor it to a believable human color. The eyes can go blue and the eyebrows black. I tried to do it myself, but the result was shadowless and plain. Thanks in advance.

This is the original.
 
Last edited:
Hello, Facey. What I need is a recolor of my avatar. As you can see, the face of the spy is in black and white (it is from an old photo of Werner Voss). What I need you to do is to recolor it to a believable human color. The eyes can go blue and the eyebrows black. I tried to do it myself, but the result was shadowless and plain. Thanks in advance.

This is the original.


WernerVoss2.png


Hope this is what you had in mind.
 
Last edited:
Colors: Gold, Vermilion/Crimson, Bamboo Green
Border: Yes
Ego Logo: Yes
Picture: Background(http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/duo9ace/?action=view&current=111_37.jpg&newest=1) Subject(http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/duo9ace/?action=view&current=222_103.jpg&newest=1)
Style: Classical (Keywords: flourishes, vines, modern, violin, class, Fencing - the sport, art)

Additional Tag line: Love without Art, Life with Vision, Music without Water, Mind with Speed

Notes: You can either use the background or use the colors. If would be cool to see two things I could pick from. Sorry for the troublesome request!
 
Last edited:
Colors: Shiny gold for text and a grunge background
Border: No
Ego Logo: Yes somewhere in the top corner
Picture: http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/153823-20090410-assassin_creed_02.jpg
And the background http://www.mrx.no/albums/Gullfoss-and-Geysir/Geysir_explosion.jpg <-- Sorry if the image is a bit big/make the color of the background grunge plz
Style: up to you just make it blend :cool:


Other Details: please add quote "There is no bathroom" under my name. all text in a Shiny goldish color


Ty alot :P
 
Colors: Gold, Vermilion/Crimson, Bamboo Green
Border: Yes
Ego Logo: Yes
Picture: Background(http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/duo9ace/?action=view&current=111_37.jpg&newest=1) Subject(http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/duo9ace/?action=view&current=222_103.jpg&newest=1)
Style: Classical (Keywords: flourishes, vines, modern, violin, class, Fencing - the sport, art)

Additional Tag line: Love without Art, Life with Vision, Music without Water, Mind with Speed

Notes: You can either use the background or use the colors. If would be cool to see two things I could pick from. Sorry for the troublesome request!



GTPandacopy-2.png


If you are not completely satisfied with it lemme know
 
Last edited:
Colors: Shiny gold for text and a grunge background
Border: No
Ego Logo: Yes somewhere in the top corner
Picture: http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/153823-20090410-assassin_creed_02.jpg
And the background http://www.mrx.no/albums/Gullfoss-and-Geysir/Geysir_explosion.jpg <-- Sorry if the image is a bit big/make the color of the background grunge plz
Style: up to you just make it blend :cool:


Other Details: please add quote "There is no bathroom" under my name. all text in a Shiny goldish color


Ty alot :P

Cant get to the second photo.. sends me directly to the front page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top