TF2 Toast

yeaaahtoast

Poster
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
122
Wow, ok, i'm sure this is probably a repost, but the search button isn't popping up for me to check, so I have to make sure people know about this.

If anyone anywhere wants to know how I got my name, this song is where it all started. However, combined with TF2footage, it's legen... wait for it... DARY!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avU5onrWfYo&feature=player_embedded#"]Yeah Toast![/ame]
 
I'm going to watch it, but I first wanted to point out how awesome you are for using Barney's phrase from "How I Met your Mother". Where have you been all my life?
 
I'm going to watch it, but I first wanted to point out how awesome you are for using Barney's phrase from "How I Met your Mother". Where have you been all my life?

Haha, Barney is clearly the best one in the show. <3 Doogie Hower forever! As far as where I've been, it's ok, I'm here now... :P
 
Actually this was posted before that one. This one is just in the "wrong" forum section.
Great video by the way - and I laughed out loud when I realized what your name was Toast ;)
 
Nice ~


'if it pops up too soon, just press it down again. Yeah Toast!'
 
Actually this was posted before that one. This one is just in the "wrong" forum section.
Great video by the way - and I laughed out loud when I realized what your name was Toast ;)


sigh, what I ment was is that I also noticed the link I put in addition to this and it made me think of yeeahtoast.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top