How lucky are you?

It took you 17.14 hours to get Ye olde baker boy. You consumed 4.29 kW while idling. That cost you $0.25

thats lucky!!!
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Respectless rubber glove. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06

:o its a hat i dont like, but i can combine it with my mineing light for something random :D
 
It took you 192.87 hours to get Vintage Tyrolean. You consumed 48.22 kW while idling. That cost you $2.8

Eh, i think it was worth it. Thats my favorite medic hat.
 
"It took you 4.29 hours to get Vintage Tyrolean. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06"
I'll take it :)
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Mining light. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06

If only this were true!
 
Please don't give them that idea, this is one of the few games that dosen't have mini-transactions/paid dlc.

A perfect reason why I play TF2 instead of other games. Sure a hat would be nice, but at the end of the day do I want to pay real money for a few pixels? Negative ghost rider the pattern is full.
 
A perfect reason why I play TF2 instead of other games. Sure a hat would be nice, but at the end of the day do I want to pay real money for a few pixels? Negative ghost rider the pattern is full.
Ah, but you see? Instead of playing TF2, you could be working another job. So in effect, you're giving up monetary reimbursement by playing TF2 and hoping for a hat.

You should be working 26 jobs like Tavish Degroot's father. Lookit' you, sittin' there wit' yer heids fulla eyeballs.
 
It took you 8.57 hours to get Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative. You consumed 2.14 kW while idling. That cost you $0.12
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Tyrant's helm. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06
 
funny thing: i got a hat the other day, the same day i drew that great statistic out of the site :D it was a pyro beanie which i turned into a Ye Olde Baker Boy :D
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Baseball Bill's Sports Shine. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06

I wish I got hats this easy. =[
 
It took you 261.45 hours to get Mining light. You consumed 65.36 kW while idling. That cost you $3.79

I wish I could use real data like this for some sort of stat class that I'm sure I'll have to take soon.
 
It took you 38.57 hours to get Baseball Bill's Sports Shine. You consumed 9.64 kW while idling. That cost you $0.56
 
It took you 64.29 hours to get Engineer's cap. You consumed 16.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.93

im happy :D
 
It took you 501.47 hours to get Stainless pot. You consumed 125.37 kW while idling. That cost you $7.27

well, that almost seems like the actual time needed to find a hat for me
 

Latest posts

Back
Top