
I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring![]()
axis because i am fan freaking tastic with a k98.

Then come to the Axis at around 12:00-4:00 PM with me Kirk and Joeboo. Then you'll get to hear a lot of people talking on the mic.I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring![]()

i like the opposite team of Ron Paul, just so i can try to kill him![]()
keep at it*falls off chair from laughing so hard*![]()
oh im sorry kirk maybe i should just sit in axis spawn on flash with you and wait for people to come to me
I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring![]()
oh im sorry kirk maybe i should just sit in axis spawn on flash with you and wait for people to come to me
rubber is my hero
rubber is my hero