Reason why Galkafisher is a dangerous camper

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
cp_blackmesa_final0021.jpg


Pocket medic anyone?

We had some fun at Mesa. It was actually a medic rush we did after rolling the blu team couple times. 80% of the red team was Medic. Galka didn't switch so... Some of us followed him and went camping. Hehe.

One amusing thing was when we were capping L. There was a Pyro shouting for a Medic. He was almost dead. There was think 4 or 5 of us on L and no one healed him as a blu Pyro came and killed him. xD

After the Medic rush we had a (Huntsman) Sniper rush, followed by a Scout one that died out soon, but we won that round anyways, and then an Engy rush before I dc'd. ;___;



cp_blackmesa_final0035.jpg


Most of my deaths, like half of them really, came from when I was a scout. I'm addicted to Bonk. <.<
 
Galkafisher is always a force to be reckoned with hes probably my #1 enemy
 
If there's one thing that get's Galka, it's a spy.
I've found DR camp in spot where he and his medic(s) pass by every so often. You just wait 'till he passes you and stab the medics, let Galka trigger your DR and run back and wait for the medics to come again. When you stab the medics, Galka hasn't had healing for awhile and your team mates can gang up on him.
But getting all this working is a completely different story. Mainly because of Galka spy is my main class nowadays
 
One amusing thing was when we were capping L. There was a Pyro shouting for a Medic. He was almost dead. There was think 4 or 5 of us on L and no one healed him as a blu Pyro came and killed him. xD

You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

I don't think one unhealed pyro would put the whole eGO community to shame, just his team at the time.
'Funny' was probably a poor choice of words not inteded to be said maliciously.
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

The whole situation was rather comical. If you were there to see it, you would agree.

That was one of the few times I didn't heal everyone around me. Even if I'm a pocket medic I still heal those around me who are in need of it. I do keep my uber stored for the person I'm pocketing, but healing goes to everyone. At that time I was healing one of the medics. Why no one else healed him, I dont know. Blame goes to all of us who were there though.
 
I had to switch to spy to get out of BLU spawn. :(
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

I have to agree with Thereven on this one

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
 
Guys come on, lets not start a fight in here now. Lets keep it mature and any comments should be talked about through private means. Lets keep it on topic too!

DANG! Thats alot of medics, its like a really popular guy and all the girls are after him. (Me then :P)
 
If there's one thing that get's Galka, it's a spy.
I've found DR camp in spot where he and his medic(s) pass by every so often. You just wait 'till he passes you and stab the medics, let Galka trigger your DR and run back and wait for the medics to come again. When you stab the medics, Galka hasn't had healing for awhile and your team mates can gang up on him.
But getting all this working is a completely different story. Mainly because of Galka spy is my main class nowadays

Ive charged my sniper rifle to 100, and turned a corner and shot him in the head while iron horsing, it does the trick just as well...
 
Lol at that picture... and not lol at the poor pyro... I'm glad I wasn't playing, cause then that pyro mighta been me :(
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

This. There are few things I outright hate in this game, and pocket medics are top of the list. You're not only making yourself look bad, you're making the clan look bad, and screwing your team over.

But hey, the scoreboard that gets erased when the server reloads is all that matters right?
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

I agree, also this thread pretty much sums up why I don't play on Blackmesa.
 
I agree, also this thread pretty much sums up why I don't play on Blackmesa.

Somewhat quoted for truth, I play on Blackmesa, but not a lot. However, when I do have pocket medics, I tell them that they're allowed to heal/buff wounded players. But they uber me exclusively if I'm alive, and to an occasion the medic decides to multiple-uber if he feels the second uber candidate is worthy of ubering.
 
Camping Vents is the only thing I hate about Blackmesa. Its a terrible strategy for terrible players. Its TEAM Fortress, go cap points with the rest of the team.

Also, xosniper is win.

Maybe Dragonhill could add radioactive rays to the vents that turn on every 4 minutes or so.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top