What's your.....

Blindy

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
8,565
Favourite team? Do you enjoy playing axis or allies? Please elaborate after posting why you like joining either allies or axis all the time. :)

Blindy
 
axis because i am fan freaking tastic with a k98. but i usually play allies cause theyre usually getting rofl stomped and need help
 
I usually play axis until they're winning. Once they win and if they're still losing, I go allies to switch. Same for allies.
 
I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring :P
 
I like playing the axis. however certain weapons, I would perfer on the allies (thompson, mg).


axis gets to flags quicker (maybe my imagination) but seems that way. and they seems like it akes a few more hits to take them out
 
I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring :P

I agree with you on the communication point. It sucks when people don't talk because then you can't help people out that way.
 
I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring :P
Then come to the Axis at around 12:00-4:00 PM with me Kirk and Joeboo. Then you'll get to hear a lot of people talking on the mic.
 
axis like the sniper (other crosshair skin) and like stg
but i like the allied bazooka more then the panzechrek:)
dod_avalanche0013.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
allies, because they're not supposed to win and when I lead them to do so I laugh hysterically at all the axis team stackers
 
I like axis personally do to the better rifle. But it doesn't bug me much what team I'm on. LOL to tell the truth I like to be on the team that talks alot on the mic. When it is dead silence it gets boring :P

I don't believe this statement because you always pick allies now on Flash, and we all know the allies don't talk on Flash.

oh im sorry kirk maybe i should just sit in axis spawn on flash with you and wait for people to come to me

You sir are on my list :glare: and I'm am never saving your life again when you charge archway and Hill_Jack pops around the corner with this glint in his eye that wants to kill you.

rubber is my hero

I hope you find your own grenade :glare:
 
Back
Top