Reason why Galkafisher is a dangerous camper

Camping Vents is the only thing I love about Blackmesa. Its an awesome strategy for awesomely mediocre players. Its TEAM Fortress, go do what you like since you paid for the game same as me.

Also, xosniper is win.

Maybe Dragonhill could add rainbows and unicorns to the vents that turn on every 4 minutes or so.


fix'd
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

People are allowed to play the game however they want. Period.
 
Galka's power lies in his medics, you kill the medics and he'll be down in the matter of seconds. Tested and confirmed. But when he has medics healing him, results may vary on the fact how fast you can get the hell out of there.
 
You find that amusing?

That's the sort of thing that makes people rage off our servers and never want to come back. I'm mad about it and I wasn't even there. It would've cost you exactly nothing to toss a quick heal his/her way.

What's the point of promoting our community when people who are a part of it make us all look bad?

I have to agree with Thereven on this one

I'll agree with Thereven on this too, and make a related point:
It is bad for all when half a team will spend 100% of their time on the "A" point and not try to further a team-win beyond that, regardless of what else is going on... Until they have had their fun down there...
It's bad for both teams, as it just results in endless stalemates and who likes that?
(Obviously a BlackMesa reference, but this is the OP starting point).

Clearly this is commentary on "how one should play" and we all know that only YOU can decide that, but our actions have repercussions as Thereven suggested.
 
Last edited:
I think we should all be reminded that individuals can play however they want. Even if someone is playing as a medic and doesn't heal a single dying person that is perfectly fine. To be honest, I don't think it reflects on the clan at all.
 
I think we should all be reminded that individuals can play however they want. Even if someone is playing as a medic and doesn't heal a single dying person that is perfectly fine. To be honest, I don't think it reflects on the clan at all.

I agree, it doesn't reflect on the clan, it reflects on the poor job THAT medic is doing.

Just because your playing the pocket medic role, doesn't mean you cannot heal other people. I love juggling heals between 3-4 people trying to keep everyone alive/buffed....it's fun for me. :)
 
I think we should all be reminded that individuals can play however they want. Even if someone is playing as a medic and doesn't heal a single dying person that is perfectly fine. To be honest, I don't think it reflects on the clan at all.

Maybe not to some players, but others only see the clan tag, and the clan server, and just go from there. Mention eGo once on the TF2 forums, and see all the hate posts about 1 bad experience people had on our servers. That's hate for the whole clan, not one person.
 
Maybe not to some players, but others only see the clan tag, and the clan server, and just go from there. Mention eGo once on the TF2 forums, and see all the hate posts about 1 bad experience people had on our servers. That's hate for the whole clan, not one person.

I browse around other forums, and I'd hate to say it, but unfortunately this actually happens. :(
 
I wouldn't put too much stock into those opinions on other forums. Based on the kinds of half truths and lies I see in the contest ban forums, I'd wager that a large percentage of the haters on other forums are legitimately banned. Especially the ones who were "banned for no reason".

In any respect, there's nothing wrong with a good medic rush from time to time. :D

This is TF2. We're here to have fun. If that includes finding a medic who will uber me while I get wrench kills, then so be it. If that includes terrorizing Whisker Biscuit's emplacements in the intel room on Convoy, then so be it. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun while we play. I for one do tend to get frustrated on BM when I seem to be the only person actually trying to cap L/C while everybody else is deathmatching down on A. So... I either go join them or just go play on Turbine or some other server. *shrug*
 
This is TF2. We're here to have fun. If that includes finding a medic who will uber me while I get wrench kills, then so be it.

I have a demo recorded where I uber an engy, in Black Mesa actually, and we take out a heavy-medic combo. It was awesome. =D
 
I wouldn't put too much stock into those opinions on other forums. Based on the kinds of half truths and lies I see in the contest ban forums, I'd wager that a large percentage of the haters on other forums are legitimately banned. Especially the ones who were "banned for no reason".

In any respect, there's nothing wrong with a good medic rush from time to time. :D

This is TF2. We're here to have fun. If that includes finding a medic who will uber me while I get wrench kills, then so be it. If that includes terrorizing Whisker Biscuit's emplacements in the intel room on Convoy, then so be it. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun while we play. I for one do tend to get frustrated on BM when I seem to be the only person actually trying to cap L/C while everybody else is deathmatching down on A. So... I either go join them or just go play on Turbine or some other server. *shrug*


Whether the ban was legitimate or not isn't the point. The point is, people see our clan tag, not individuals. So when a member of our clan does something, it gets reflected onto all of us. It doesn't matter if the whiners on other forums are justified or not, the perception is still the same.
 
Whether the ban was legitimate or not isn't the point. The point is, people see our clan tag, not individuals. So when a member of our clan does something, it gets reflected onto all of us. It doesn't matter if the whiners on other forums are justified or not, the perception is still the same.

We're getting way OT here. Let's leave this discussion for the private forums. :)

I have a demo recorded where I uber an engy, in Black Mesa actually, and we take out a heavy-medic combo. It was awesome. =D

I have a demo of me taking out a pyro with the wrench last night in Mesa, actually. I'd build my gun and dispenser somewhere and about that time the medic would have Uber, and we'd charge in for the uber melee kill. Talk about difficult, though. It's hard to get close to a pyro when he doesn't want you to get close.
 
I have a demo of me taking out a pyro with the wrench last night in Mesa, actually. I'd build my gun and dispenser somewhere and about that time the medic would have Uber, and we'd charge in for the uber melee kill. Talk about difficult, though. It's hard to get close to a pyro when he doesn't want you to get close.

I know right. I've gotten killed by engys when they've been trying to repair their things when they blow up and I get too close. Or I somehow end up between the engy and the building and guess how many times the first wrench hit is a crit. Yup, that is right. Every single one of them.

Never works for me though. Same with the Kukri, except on very rare occasions. Or I get 3 crits in a row and miss them all. That's also a valid one.

QQ sum moar!
 
I rage when a medic refuses to unglue himself from his overhealed heavy to heal me or put me out.

I once, while on fire as a scout, ran up to a medic who was running by. He ignored me, so I ran past and hit 'E', he ignored me. Then I saw him heal a heavy who was already overhealed from another medic and realised this medic had been healing that heavy and JUST that heavy all game. I ended up burning to death and when I got teamswitched 20 mins later, I went after ONLY that heavy and medic team whenever I could. >.>
It was easy to pick them out; they'd sit outside enemy blast doors every time. :P
 
For a few seconds I was thinking if that was me you were referring there, but the description doesn't match me. Plus I healed you a number of times whenever I passed you and you needed it just yesterday. =o
 
Talking to me, Jawneh? Yeah, you and Aim Here kept me alive and got me a 111-34 kill/death ratio yesterday. :)
 
honestly people...its part of the game...although it may be a bit of an unconventional strategy...we can't complain about it because there is nothing wrong about it...just annoying...just my 2cents
 
Talking to me, Jawneh? Yeah, you and Aim Here kept me alive and got me a 111-34 kill/death ratio yesterday. :)

Yeah, to you. I failed/ignored quoting altogether. I was mainly pocketing Human, but picked around other people to heal here and there. Today I had fun with Galka again. Nothing as huge as in that screenshot. Spies kept getting to him before I could uber. =[ lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top