Facey's Weird Worx (Sigs and Avys): Closed for Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
arab2copy.png


?? mebbe

It's not bad, but do you think you could maybe make it a little less busy in the background? like... one solid color or somethin like that would be sweet
 
Hey there Facey!The sig you made for me was just great and I thought, why not to make my avatar here?Well if you have enough time of course.Ok let's start:
Sig or Avatar?Avatar
Included Colors:hhmm whatever you like!
Border:No
Ego Logo:My rank =(e)=
Picture:I want a simple one.Just a background and the =(e)= rank image and my name, like allan's.Just add these word:''The end is near'' (lol)
Thanks in advance!I know it will be awesome ;) Don't worry about the time I can wait :)

RastaAv.png
 
Sig or Avatar?(Please tell me what you are requesting!) Sig

Included Colors: (red and blue?black and white? COLORS!) Whatever matches. :)
Border: (y/n)yes
Ego Logo: (y/n; Just my rank, exact ego logo?)no
Picture: (Your picture link here)http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab4/RezoLutioN1/Chicago-1.jpg
Style: (Modern, Mechanical, Spacey, Exotic, Minimalistic, etc.)Modern,Abstract or whatever fits the background



Other Details: (Quotes, Ideas, etc) put this quote somewhere "The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalm 118:6)

Thanks!
 
Sig or Avatar: Sig please

Included Colors: whatever goes well with it,
Border: Yes please
Ego Logo: No thanks
Picture: I want a picture of the burning gundam, or the hyaku shiki gundam. no pictures of them work, any gundam with do.
Style: What ever makes it look good kinda like a fighting, war style maybe,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top