- Joined
- Oct 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,263
![]()
?? mebbe
It's not bad, but do you think you could maybe make it a little less busy in the background? like... one solid color or somethin like that would be sweet
![]()
?? mebbe
It's not bad, but do you think you could maybe make it a little less busy in the background? like... one solid color or somethin like that would be sweet
thanks bro!!! i love it! you are awesome at this

Hey there Facey!The sig you made for me was just great and I thought, why not to make my avatar here?Well if you have enough time of course.Ok let's start:
Sig or Avatar?Avatar
Included Colors:hhmm whatever you like!
Border:No
Ego Logo:My rank =(e)=
Picture:I want a simple one.Just a background and the =(e)= rank image and my name, like allan's.Just add these word:''The end is near'' (lol)
Thanks in advance!I know it will be awesomeDon't worry about the time I can wait
![]()
Sig or Avatar?
Avatar
Included Colors: Red and black
Border: yes
Ego Logo: Yes the logo please.
Picture: http://www.geekscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tf2-scout-478x359.jpg
Can you take the writing out and put in : You mad bro?
Style: (Modern, Mechanical, Spacey, Exotic, Minimalistic, etc.) Modern.

Sig or Avatar: Sig please
Included Colors: Umm what ever makes it look good
Border: Yes please
Ego Logo: No thanks
Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=5133&fullsize=1
Style: What ever makes it look good
Hey Facey!
Signature
I'd like to use my game name SupaSquirt.
Included Colors: Gold for Writing, or you can surprise me
Border: yes please
Ego Logo: Yes; exact rank
Picture: http://8.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kroyc6LsGa1qa6wvao1_500.jpg
(Just Squirtle and the Gun)
Style: Kinda like a Deep Ocean style since im using Squirtle
Other Details: "A Squirt For You"
