Don't come to kalt tonight...

Ron I will get everyone on your team to stop playing, then let's see how you do against the entire opposing team. Surely then you will be dominated.

nah, it wouldn't be the same guy killing me over and over, but give it a shot man
 
Oh it could be arranged, I'm thinking send the first 4 as nade fodder. Another 6 for the BAR clip. 3 more for pistol, and then the rest rush in as you try to reload.


It's foolproof!

(It would actually be awesome if it got pulled off)
 
I'll change my tactics just for you RON and try hard to kill you, as for flag's those are the thingie's that flap on a pole, there are only a few of us who know what they are for. Watch out for Shank's he has a cruel knife. LOL.
 
Oh it could be arranged, I'm thinking send the first 4 as nade fodder. Another 6 for the BAR clip. 3 more for pistol, and then the rest rush in as you try to reload.


It's foolproof!

(It would actually be awesome if it got pulled off)

lol you really thought it out, it could work!
 
Now to make it an officially sanctioned eGO event.

"Make ron ragequit night"

We tried that when my bounty first came out

rpeventshot.jpg


Needless to say, I was the only one not rage-quitting that night lulz
 
Unfair advantage

You people are mean. We are talking about just one person and you want to gang up on that poor individual........ Wait a minute, it's Ronpaul. TEAR HIM APART!!!! :cursing:
 
We tried that when my bounty first came out

rpeventshot.jpg


Needless to say, I was the only one not rage-quitting that night lulz

The problem with the bounty was that everyone wanted the glory themselves...and apparently no individual can do it.

I've only played with you once, you definitely got the best of me, but thankfully no domination (phew). That being said, it's gonna take someone damn good to take you down alone...
 
easier done than said, yesterday i was halfway to dominating him, and some pub actually dominated him that had a negative score..... ronpaul is growing weak! this is our chance to strike! everyone play on kalt he will be dominated by an actual member this time!
 
easier done than said, yesterday i was halfway to dominating him, and some pub actually dominated him that had a negative score..... ronpaul is growing weak! this is our chance to strike! everyone play on kalt he will be dominated by an actual member this time!

yea, it's pretty weird I guess, I don't get dominated by the big studs but every other month someone will get me with like .5 KDR like yesterday. came out of no where and I was even surprised.
 
I'm your Huckleberry (Well I will be as soon as my high speed internet is put in. Attempted to play using my cell phone as a modem with only two bars of roaming service. Needless to say 860 ping, does not make for competitive gaming.)
 
yea, it's pretty weird I guess, I don't get dominated by the big studs but every other month someone will get me with like .5 KDR like yesterday. came out of no where and I was even surprised.

I wasen't i guess your glory days will soon be over once i get my chance. (trust me, you don't want to me to dominate you, it will haunt you until the end)
 
I wasen't i guess your glory days will soon be over once i get my chance. (trust me, you don't want to me to dominate you, it will haunt you until the end)

haha, well, I don't want anyone to dominate me and even if you did it could never be worse than Noxx's Cheap Shot Heard 'round the World. For instance, just for bringing it up he's going to post the screenshot :crying:
 
I think I'm just pissed that I had to miss a month of good gaming, pissed that the PC I pieced together failed.

also I don't sleep well :confused1:

wow that sucks.. i would be pissed of too, maybe if you go into the sniper server that will help. :glare:
 
Back
Top