Mine was actually hearing the Domination sound when I got 3 kills in a row on a Taiwanese server. ITs like impossible for me to get to domination on those servers=/
Back in the day, when office had 44 slots and players could stand on each other's heads. We used to make giant stacks of T's in rooms all with paras and would fire at the same time. It was great.
Back in the day, when office had 44 slots and players could stand on each other's heads. We used to make giant stacks of T's in rooms all with paras and would fire at the same time. It was great.
Not the best moment but perhaps the worst. I got 3 headshots on a guy, a chest shot, all for 77 dmg. These were not wallshots once so ever (Even though you can't survive more than 2 headshots anyway).
Actually the best CSS moment I've had was probably the first day I knew about an Italy changing to Inferno. Sure I didn't like that but I did like how the tmp destroys so easily lol. I Got my bronze on fbg in 2 days lol
Wow haha my favorite moment was we were maximum and i was on soccer field with a few other plays and i jumped on the ball, if flung me and i bhopped toward someone and knifed the ct in the back while he was in mid sentence