S SanityCore Poster Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 102 Jan 23, 2010 #1 Found this image of a new TF2 extra pack. I would buy it
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Jan 23, 2010 #5 Lance said: No. Click to expand... Pretty much this.
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 23, 2010 #6 Now that's a game I would play
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Jan 23, 2010 #7 Carmine said: Pretty much this. Click to expand... agreed
S stacksondeck Active Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 24, 2010 #8 lance said: no. carmine said: pretty much this. maiella said: agreed Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand... Quoted for truth.
lance said: no. carmine said: pretty much this. maiella said: agreed Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand... Quoted for truth.
N NUFAN Active Member Joined Aug 4, 2008 Messages 330 Jan 24, 2010 #9 Man... Why does the dirty old man have to be the sniper...
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jan 24, 2010 #10 I saw the title and was happy, but then I saw the repost of an old picture and I was sad.
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 24, 2010 #11 hehe, havent seen this in a while. love it
M Mr. Teriyaki Famous Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 467 Jan 24, 2010 #12 hahaah Stewie totally fits as a spy!