Gameplay Tips for Medics

If a medic is healing you:

a) Stay away from dispensers
b) Don't pickup a medkit
c) Don't hit a supply closet.

The faster I can build my uber, the faster I can use it on you.

If a medic is healing you and you are demo or soldier, if there are no enemies around, go up to a wall and fire. You will quickly be healed and it will help me build my uber faster.

THANKS!!!!
 
If a medic is healing you:

a) Stay away from dispensers
b) Don't pickup a medkit
c) Don't hit a supply closet.

The faster I can build my uber, the faster I can use it on you.

If a medic is healing you and you are demo or soldier, if there are no enemies around, go up to a wall and fire. You will quickly be healed and it will help me build my uber faster.

THANKS!!!!

Right on!
 
Pro Tip: Spam MEDIC! in Steam to get your Medic ready for the day to come.

*cough*
=(eGO)=? Whisker Biscuit has changed their name to (Voice)=(eGO)=? Whisker Biscuit.
2:27 PM - (Voice)=(eGO)=? Whisker Biscuit: MEDIC!
*/cough*
 
For the love of god use a mic or something. Many times I've gotten an uber because my medic saw something he did not like and I've just been "wtf?" because I haven't seen anything threatening and there you go, a wasted uber.
 
Another fantastic post to help improve everyone's TF2 experience. Unfortunately, it will only be read by players who already know and abide by most of this. The clueless (or those who just don't care) will, unfortunately, remain so... :|
 
Back
Top