G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Feb 6, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R__OclUnd0Y&feature=sub"]Need A Dispenser Here[/ame]
T Typhus Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 758 Feb 6, 2010 #2 "Need a dispenser riiight here" Very surprisedface.
D Doomcat Forum Fiend Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 743 Feb 6, 2010 #3 roflcakes, when those engineers came out i fell out of my chair
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Feb 7, 2010 #6 I loved the line dancing at the end. xD It was great.
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Feb 7, 2010 #8 Rofl, and why is there only 1 engi with that hat Texas ten gallon? Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
W Wickedesque Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 162 Feb 7, 2010 #9 I love how he never got his teleporter. ;_;
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Feb 7, 2010 #10 I didn't see the whole thing because as soon as the engis came out I fell and kicked my computer.
A a pet rock Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 2,417 Feb 7, 2010 #11 Just proof that TF2 players are truly their own breed.
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Feb 7, 2010 #12 a pet rock said: Just proof that TF2 players are truly their own breed. Click to expand... best complement of our awesomeness ever
a pet rock said: Just proof that TF2 players are truly their own breed. Click to expand... best complement of our awesomeness ever
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Feb 10, 2010 #15 Not enough dispensers. There should be at least 20 by C, and that's just on the point. There should be around 12 around B, and maybe 10-15 around A. That is a good defense. That was pretty funny, especially the mass suicide at the end. I "lol'ed".
Not enough dispensers. There should be at least 20 by C, and that's just on the point. There should be around 12 around B, and maybe 10-15 around A. That is a good defense. That was pretty funny, especially the mass suicide at the end. I "lol'ed".