A new competition is on the way.... trust no one.

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
Hey guys, it's Mad Pistol


I just wanted to tell you guys that there is a new TF2 competition in the works... It's a type of competition that the likes of eGO members have never seen before. It won't be won or lost on the TF2 Auction/Fun server. In fact, this competition will be PROHIBITED on the TF2 Auction/Fun server. It will take place on the other 5 of TF2's regular public servers and you get to win it on your own terms.

Here's your hint for this week:


Be careful who you talk to. Your best friend could turn out to be your worst enemy...







That's all for now. Who knows... you might get another hint soon. :)
 
Nice - my ears are primed.

Wait - I am my own worst enemy! :O
 
Yeah I used to be paranoid, then I found out that it drives your enemies crazy when your oblivious.
 
The CP community had a similar competition hint where everyone who participated was assigned someone to dominate. And after each person you dominated, you were assigned someone else while the dominatee was out of the game. Sort of an assassination game - and the only person who was not dominated at the end won. But I'm not sure if that's what you guys are doing... just saying.
 
Last edited:
The CP community had a similar competition hint where everyone who participated was assigned someone to dominate. And after each person you dominated, you were assigned someone else while the dominatee was out of the game. Sort of an assassination game - and the only person who was not dominated at the end won. But I'm not sure if that's what you guys are doing... just saying.

I was actually just thinking about the same myself. That would be a fun thing to do at some point anyways. =o
 
sounds like a game called Ship for the PC. Basically you go around the ship and play like you are in the sims, have to eat sleep talk to people etc. etc. But the whole point is killing someone on the ship that you are assigned with a weapon, and you have someone searching for you too. Also if you figure out who's trying to kill you, and you kill them, you get a lot of points. This is going to be interesting and scary at the same time.
 
what if I am assigned to kill player A, and player A is assigned to kill me, and I kill myself while I'm trying to kill player A while he is trying to kill me?

Basically I'm wondering if a worm hole will be created and swallow up all spies.
 
Just remember, if you divide by 0, Chuck Norris will find you and beat you with a rogue Kevimaster. ;)
 
Back
Top