A new competition is on the way.... trust no one.

tpq7Q.gif
 
It's probably because the picture if in your cache.

The rest of us can't see that picture.

That link isn't to any image me or Mad Pistol have put up.
It's Thereven's.
It's also not the competition, that much I know for certain. lol
 
In conjunction with the upcoming Lego MMO, TF2 will be hosting a special Lego TF2 competition​
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyN5mhYt4Us[/ame]

or not​
 
In conjunction with the upcoming Lego MMO, TF2 will be hosting a special Lego TF2 competition

or not​

Yup, we're going to be calling it the LeGO tournament.

Everyone laugh at my bad joke!
 
All of you can trust me!... I am an =(e)=... what is the worst thing that i can do =)
 
*cough* I do happen to know the details already. And I like.

In fact, I like so much that I just can't help but post this:

respawn_stamp.gif
 
Anyone want a pocket medic? Comon you know you want to... I r sticky. U has to sticky meh.
 
*cough* I do happen to know the details already. And I like.

In fact, I like so much that I just can't help but post this:

respawn_stamp.gif

OMG, not the approval! Jeez guys this is going to be good!


And i have a question:

Will there be pie and punch at this?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top