- Joined
- Nov 2, 2008
- Messages
- 2,068
Must... pipebomb... kingback.![]()
:scared:
fill the bomb with skittles
Must... pipebomb... kingback.![]()
Fav=Pyro, Soldier, Medic
Least Fav= Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout and Scout.
Oh yeh, I hate all the Maggot classes too, like Whisker, lol.
Favorite: Kritz Medic
Least Favorite: The rest of the classes

Love: Spy- Usually I play sniper in every fps I play, but the spy found a place in my heart. God bless the spies! lol
Least love: Engineer- Can't play this class worth crap, once in a blue moon I have a good run with him, but he isn't my play style.
i cant believe why you all hate scoot so much. scoot can be like the best if your good. the only real counter is sentrys(not it comp) and heavy (not in comp). 2 shoting a medic with almost full uber is the most amazing feeling