What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

Favorite has to be either Pyro, Medic, or Demoman.
While my least is mostly just Scout and... Scouts. They just don't stop moving!
 
I play everyclass except medic, because if you battlemedic, people rage, if you heal, but are not a good healer (like me) people rage
 
Fav=Pyro, Soldier, Medic
Least Fav= Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout, Scout and Scout.

Oh yeh, I hate all the Maggot classes too, like Whisker, lol.
 
Haha, my favorite class is the Scout.

My least favorite classes are the Pyro and the Spy, because, in their current states, they are vastly outclassed.
 
Favorite: Demo for sure, but i like Solider and Spy also...
Least favorite: Scout... damn but i cant hit anything with him and EVERYTHING hits ME!!! damn...
 
Favorite: Kritz Medic
Least Favorite: The rest of the classes
 
Last edited:
I don't really have a favourite. I like playing combinations of all the classes. However, my least favourite is easily the Backburner Pyro and FAN Scout.
 
I like playing the medic the most, followed by pyro. I find both of them to be easy to do and gain a lot of points on.

I've never had much success with sniper or spy. Can't seem to get many kills with either of them.
 
i cant believe why you all hate scoot so much. scoot can be like the best if your good. the only real counter is sentrys(not it comp) and heavy (not in comp). 2 shoting a medic with almost full uber is the most amazing feeling
 
Love: Spy- Usually I play sniper in every fps I play, but the spy found a place in my heart. God bless the spies! lol
Least love: Engineer- Can't play this class worth crap, once in a blue moon I have a good run with him, but he isn't my play style.
 
Love: Spy- Usually I play sniper in every fps I play, but the spy found a place in my heart. God bless the spies! lol
Least love: Engineer- Can't play this class worth crap, once in a blue moon I have a good run with him, but he isn't my play style.

ya engineer takes some patience, if you taje your time to learn it, you can be a major pain for the other team:facewall:
 
i cant believe why you all hate scoot so much. scoot can be like the best if your good. the only real counter is sentrys(not it comp) and heavy (not in comp). 2 shoting a medic with almost full uber is the most amazing feeling

Exactly why I hate them, I'm a terrible aim, so I can't play it effectively. And...good scouts are SOOOOOOO annoying.:cursing: when they are on the other team...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top