Screenshots *Put here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindy

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
8,565
Hi all,
I've been in the habit of creating new threads in regards to knife kills and what not but I think a thread where you can post your screen shots would be more beneficial and make less clutter on the forums.

So, post your screen shots here! :)

*Please sticky this*
 
grrr :P

well this happened right after Blue Stealth invited me to help fill ava and then we got like it full in 10 minutes :) and we sniped eachother and this is the ending result :)

 
Oh.. I'll never forget this day.

ronsuckslol.jpg
 
grrr :P

well this happened right after Blue Stealth invited me to help fill ava and then we got like it full in 10 minutes :) and we sniped eachother and this is the ending result :)


you forgot the point where i finally decided to find a sniper rifle myself and dominated you until you left to reset your score.

good times.

-Blue
 
That was so funny!! LOL

Got ya all the way from spawn into that house while you were afk :cool:

The better one was were you went prone while afk thinking I couldn't do it again, It took 4 times longer but I still pushed you to that house from spawn :P
 
Got ya all the way from spawn into that house while you were afk :cool:

The better one was were you went prone while afk thinking I couldn't do it again, It took 4 times longer but I still pushed you to that house from spawn :P

hahahha oh man i wish i was there to see that!
 
The only screenshots I have are of after I've died. Of course, 90% of them are like these two ...

chromamatic.png


zslayerz.png


Why is it they always die mere seconds after they kill me? :facewall: :glare: :)

hmmm ... i wonder if i can get it to automatically take a screenshot every 30 seconds or something ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top